Visitors & Volunteers Sign-In
All parents, visitors and volunteers must report directly to the office and receive a visitor card before proceeding to other areas of the school. This is an additional security measure to keep our school safe. Please note that, under no circumstances, can a visitor (including parents) go to the classrooms without checking-in to the office first.
Late & Absent Students
- Staff members supervise the playground at 8:00 to 8:15 AM, recess and during lunch.
- During inclement weather students may seek shelter by entering the building through the classroom entrance. Students should seat themselves in a quiet and orderly manner. A teacher on supervision will monitor.
- Students are required to request permission from a supervisor to enter the building during playground time. A single legitimate request will be granted.
- Students are expected to enter the building and move through the hall in an orderly manner.
- Teachers are responsible for dismissing their students. Teachers will see them out of the building when possible.
- Students should arrange a place to meet siblings or parents, bus or after school care.
Learn more about Supervision times.