Please visit our COVID-19 page for the most up-to-date information. Our plan is subject to change throughout the school year as more information becomes available.
Extracurricular activities allow our students to pursue passions and interests that fall outside the normal curriculum. These activities can include special interest clubs, arts, music and athletics. Our school is proud to offer a variety of extracurricular opportunities that enhance our students' learning experiences.
Last modified on
- Chess Club - Contact Mr. Cochrane or Mr. Shapoval
- Student Leadership - Contact Ms. Penney or Ms. Soriano
- TLC Art & Creative Writing - Contact Ms. Lynem
- Gr. 8 & 9 Jazz Bands - Contact Ms. Orton
- Amnesty International - Contact Mr. Lychak
- D&D - Contact Mr. Lychak
- Yearbook Club - Contact Mr. Nguyen
- Drama Club - Contact Mrs. McNeil
- Visual Art Club - Contact Mrs. McNeil
- Board Game Club (February & March) - Contact Dr. Beaton or Ms. Barone