Last modified on
- Students who take the bus to school are required to remain seated and to follow the driver’s instructions. Students should ride quietly, and respect those on the bus as well as other drivers on the road.
- Students are required to refrain from using obscene or abusive language and its use will result in disciplinary action.
- Fighting, threatening, and bullying are not permitted in a school environment. Students engaging in these activities will work with staff to problem solve. Disciplinary action may occur if students continue inappropriate behaviours.
- Possession or use of a weapon is prohibited. Any weapon will be confiscated and returned to parents.
- Students and parents are reminded that under the School Act (Statutes of Alberta), students can be held responsible for their behaviour on school property, on the way to or from school, or for any behaviour which has a negative impact even if this behaviour occurs away from school property and/or out of school hours.