Dear Battalion Park Families,
Our annual Veteran's Association Food Bank Drive will be VIRTUAL this year!
The virtual food drive will take place ONLINE between Friday, November 6th and Friday, November 20th, 2020.
How do I donate to the VIRTUAL food bank drive?
- Head to bp.schoolcouncil.net
- Login to your Fun Lunches account or register to create an account
- Select individual items and/or packages to purchase for the virtual food drive.
- You can choose 1 item or a combination of items and packages. Any donation is greatly appreciated!
Please Note: We are unable to provide tax receipts for purchases made on the School Council Fun Lunches website. If you would like to make a financial donation, outside of our school food bank drive, please head to https://veteransassociationfoodbank.ca/ All financial donations over $10 are eligible for a tax receipt from the VAFB registered charity.
- Battalion Park school council will purchase the items and/or packages from our local Superstore in Westhills. The VAFB will pick up the donations directly from Superstore and distribute them out to veterans and their families who are in need.
GOAL: Last year we weighed all the donated items and then divided the total weight by the number of students in the school. Our goal is to beat last year's number of 4lbs/student!
Students - To keep track of our progress check out the HUGE display outside of the gym and school announcements of our progress!
LET'S GO HAWKS!
For any question please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support,
Battalion Park School Council
To find out more about the Veterans Association Food Bank head to https://veteransassociationfoodbank.ca/