We provide quality learning opportunities and options. Our students take ownership by discovering and developing their potential, passions and gifts. They take their place as lifelong learners and make a significant contribution within a complex, changing world.
Here is what Bishop Pinkham is all about:
We are a safe, caring, community-minded place. We work together to support each other.
We are responsible for our own ongoing learning.
We seek to develop compassionate, principled young people who communicate effectively and embrace life-long learning with vigor, enthusiasm, and curiosity. Students will achieve both personal and academic excellence through foundational knowledge, structured inquiry, and community engagement within a global context.
Our focus is to develop students’ academic and personal potential through an academically enriching and challenging program of studies with the following key features:
- A traditional body of knowledge through which a disposition to question, explore, research, and create new understandings is supported through structured inquiry.
- Curriculum grounded in a global perspective intended to engage students in thinking about their lives in an international context.
- In support of developing national and international understandings and academic excellence, students receive language and cultural instruction in French and Spanish.
- Responsible and responsive citizenship is achieved in part through attention to character development and the nurturance and understanding and respect for other cultures and perspectives.
- Students learn the value of service to their community as a key component of citizenship, as well as the importance of goal setting and challenge in personal growth.