Bus Stop App
CBE Transportation uses a bus route monitoring app called MyBusStop for all Southland Transportation routes. You can use the new mobile and web application GPS tracking service to see real-time information such as the route stops, route schedule, route progress and possible route delays for your child’s yellow school bus. The app was created and maintained by Southland Transportation. How to Register To register you will need your school's unique access code and your child’s bus route. Visit www.mybusstop.ca to register and create an account, follow the prompts and select the bus route you want to track Once registered you are now ready to track the school bus using the website or on your mobile device Download the MyBusStop app for iOS or Android
Learn more by reading our Parent Brochure and FAQs
Questions, concerns or suggestions regarding registration or use of the application can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CJP access code is CVEQ6UOBKE.
- Bus students approved for CBE transportation receive a ZPass to ride a yellow school bus, issued by Transportation Services and distributed by schools.
- Students scan their ZPass through an electronic card reader installed on the bus every time they get on and off the bus.
- If a student forgets a ZPass, he or she should notify the driver. They will still be able to ride the bus.
- If a student loses a ZPass, parents are required to request a replacement pass through the school. The school will send the request to Transportation Services. A new ZPass will be printed and sent to the school.
- ZPasses are meant to be multiyear and should be kept for reuse, even if transportation is cancelled for a period of time.
- If you cannot find the Zpass have your child leave their name at the office so we can order a new one.