Hello CJFS Families!
Thanks to everyone for a great year at CJFS. Although the 2020-2021 school year brought many unprecedented challenges, together, with the help of our school community, we navigated through the year learning new strategies and coming out strong and resilient.
We have a few final notes to wrap up the school year:
- Please note that tomorrow, Friday, June 25 is the last day of classes for students.
- Classes are from 8:30 am – 12:05 pm.
- Report Cards:
- We will send home printed paper copies of report cards with students on their last day of school, tomorrow, June 25.
- The report cards can also be viewed in your MyCBE / PowerSchool parent account at https://sis.cbe.ab.ca starting June 26..
- After June 25, if you still require a paper copy, you are welcome to come to the school office on Monday, June 28 or Tuesday, June 29 from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm to pick it up. Only parents or legal guardians are able to pick up report cards.
- HUB Students: Paper copies of report cards are not printed for HUB students unless requested. Please call the school office to request a copy and they will be available for pick up on Monday, June 28 and Tuesday, June 29.
- First Day of School in September, 2021:
- Grades 1 – 6: A reminder that our first day of school is Wednesday, September 1, 8:30 am - 3:00 pm.
- Kindergarten: Students will have a staggered entry for the first week of September. Individual letters outlining dates and times have been sent home.
- September calendar: A link to the September, 2021 school calendar was sent home. We will send home printed copies with any changes during the first week of school in September.
We wish everyone a safe, and well deserved, relaxing summer break. We look forward to seeing everyone in the fall.
Scott Robinson, Principal
Chantal Petersen, Assistant Principal