We are half way through the week and wanted to provide you with a few reminders:
· A paper copy of your child’s IPP will be available for pick up from the school on June 24th and June 25th from 8:00am-3:00pm. If you are unable to pick up your child’s IPP on these dedicated days, the school will hold on to your copy and will provide you with it in the fall."
· If you have used a Chomebook to support your child with online learning, please return it on June 25th and 26th during our office hours, 8:00 am- 4:30 pm.
· Given COVID-19 restrictions, June report cards will be made available online through MyCBE/PowerSchool, Friday June 26, 1:00 pm. Once logged in, select the “Report Card” tab to view the report card. If you are needing further instructions, please click on this link MyCBE: Accessing the Online Report Card
· “Come one, come all!”, to our Reverse Parade, on June 26th from 10:00am-11:00am. Teachers will line the sidewalk (from east to west along Coventry Hills Way) to say their good-byes and safe wishes for the summer holidays.
· Please ensure we have your updated email information so that we can communicate with you in August regarding the CBE school re-entry plan.
· Alberta teachers thank parents for their hard work during the emergency remote learning: https://youtu.be/nHp_CYWn4Cc