Dear Coventry Families,
Reminder that tomorrow is Halloween and we will be dressing up for the occasion. Students and Staff will be in costume. Please refer to my principal’s message from last week for detailed information regarding our day. We had class pictures and picture retakes last Wednesday and we will be sending home the class pictures in students’ backpack once they arrive. Teacher will post the arrival of class photos in their Google Classrooms so parents can watch for them coming home.
I would like to welcome some new staff members to Coventry Hills School. Miss Monds joined our Kindergarten team in early October. Mrs. Marnie Turner is our new part time Grade 5 teacher and Ms. Grocock is a new lunchroom supervisor. Mr. Brown continues to be away and has extended his leave. Mrs. Cathy Turner will be with us for the remainder of this week and then Mrs. Karen Campbell will be joining our staff until January. Mrs. Campbell is a retired principal who brings a wealth of knowledge and passion for young learners. Mrs. Jessa has also taken a leave and in her absence, Mrs. Nicole Hodgson will be taking over her class. Please join me in welcoming these new staff members to our wonderful learning community.
We would also like to extend the invitation for families to join us for our Remembrance Day Ceremony on Thursday, November 10th at 10:45 am. Please fill out the RVSP by clicking this link Remembrance Day Assembly
Upcoming Events this Month
- Friday, November 4 – no school for Kindergarten students
- Friday, November 11 - Remembrance Day – No School
- Friday, November 18 – Popcorn day orders due by the 12th
- Thursday, November 17th – School Council/CHEFS meeting at 6:30 pm
- Thursday, November 24 – Parent Teacher Interviews in person 4:15 pm – 8:15 pm
- Friday, November 25 – Parent Teacher Interviews 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 30 – Subway lunch orders due by the 26th.