In order to avoid a potentially dangerous situation, parents are reminded not to use the Staff parking lot to drop off or pick up students. Please comply with the posted No Parking / No Drop Off sign for the safety of all concerned.
A “No Parking” zone is in place on 146 Avenue in front of the main school entrance. This area is for bus and emergency vehicle access. Please do not park or stop in this area.
The Handicap Loading/Parking zone on 146 Avenue in front of the main school entrance requires a Handicap Permit to park/unload.
U-turns and jaywalking are illegal in a school zone. Parents are asked to take the time to emphasize safety over convenience.
School Safety Patrols
Two school patrol crossings on the east and west sides of the school on 146th Avenue are in operation. All pedestrians are required to cross at the patrolled crosswalk and to obey instructions of the patrol team.
We request your cooperation in:
- dropping your children off in an appropriate and legal manner (not in the staff parking lot)
- leaving home in plenty of time to accommodate adverse driving conditions and the vehicle congestion around the
- school and in the community parking lot
- being mindful of the children who are walking in the cold weather and the student leaders who are volunteering their
- time to support our school safety program.
- avoiding making a u-turn in front of the school
- avoiding jaywalking
Morning: 8:05 to 8:20 AM
Lunch: 11:48 to 11:55 AM
12:20 to 12:35 PM
After School: 3:00 to 3: 10 PM (Monday – Thursday)
12:30 to 12:40 PM (Friday)
Patrollers are reminded to report to the patrol station by the office five minutes before their duties begin.
At –20C and below (including wind chill) or if road conditions are unsafe, there will be no school patrols on duty.