In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are available to every student. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
Students will share hall lockers. Only school issued locks are allowed; all other locks will be removed.
Periodic locker checks and clean-outs may be held throughout the year. Lockers may be subject to inspection. Keep lockers clean. Posters of an inappropriate nature are not permitted.
Locks for the P.E. locker room tote boxes will be issued by the physical education department.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
Students that are wishing to have a school locker will need to fill out the online Locker Request Form each school year. The school will issue locker locations and locker combinations to the email that is used to complete the form.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $5.00 charge.