We have a great student services support team that students and parents can access. Here is some of what they offer:
- Safe place for students to come when they are facing challenges, academic, emotional or whatever they would like to talk about.
- Supports for our exceptional learners or students on Individual Program Plans (IPPs).
- Working with students to help them with coping strategies when they are anxious.
- Support groups for students that have similar needs.
- Working with our English Language Learners.
- Liaising between school and outside communities.
- Supporting teachers to differentiate curriculum.
- Meeting with parents around any concerns they have in regard to their children.
- Helping students with peer interactions.
These are a few things they do at DMC. If you have questions please give them a call.
Andrew Weeks- email@example.com
Lise Twa- firstname.lastname@example.org