¡Bienvenidos! ON HOLD COVID 19
Thank you for your interest in volunteering! We welcome volunteers in the classroom, on field trips and with certain tasks at school or at home. All parents are welcome to volunteer. Generally, volunteers assist teachers by providing service on a long-term or short-term basis. Some examples of support service activities are our Student Reading Program, preparing materials for class projects, assisting on field trips, assisting in sports and special events, working in the library and helping with fund-raising events.
- In order to actively Volunteer at Eugene Coste School, we will need you to complete a Police Background Check (ePIC) AND fill out an Annual Volunteer Registration Form (see the links below).
- Once you have completed the registration process and have received your security clearance, feel free to check out volunteer opportunities in your child's classroom and our school community.
IMPORTANT! In order to Volunteer within the CBE, you must complete a Calgary Police Background Check prior to volunteering for field trips, special events and within classrooms.
Volunteering Inside & Outside the Classroom
Some teachers have ongoing volunteer opportunities in their classrooms and they welcome all volunteers to participate. Opportunities may include supporting students in one-on-one reading, improving certain skills or even helping with student projects. If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer, please contact the main office at (403) 777-8511 for more details.
The school is looking for volunteers to help shelf books (and various other small jobs). Volunteers are needed regularly throughout the week to help out in the library. If you are available during the following times to help shelf the books, please contact our Librarian, Sra. Yuri Dolby, at email@example.com.
- Monday or Wednesday afternoon (1:30 pm - 3:30 pm)
- Thursday (flexible between 9:10 am - 3:30 pm)
- Friday (9:10 am - 1:00 pm)