As outlined in the CBE School Council Handbook, some of the many important functions of a School Council include:
- Helping to ensure students have the opportunity to meet the standards of education established by Alberta Education;
- Assisting in ensuring that the fiscal management of the school meets requirements;
- Advising the principal and the Board of Trustees on school matters; and
- Communicating information to the school community.
The Escuela Glenmeadows School Council will:
- Build community through celebrating teaching staff and emphasizing the Spanish speaking culture of the school.
- Collaborate with school and administration goals and initiatives by creating input opportunities for parents at regular meeting to meet with administration on school development and set measurable goals.
- Enhance student achievement by offering program enhancements and experiences.
See our Calendar page for dates and times.
Vice Chair: Vacant
Key Communicator: Vacant
Volunteer Coordinator: Paul Dubon-Roberts
Community Liaison: Sandra Miller-Reynolds
Contact the School Council