Attendance Line: 403-777-7300 ext. 1.
Please remember to report absences due to illness, appointments, lateness, etc. before 8:30 AM by calling us at the number above. Please leave a message, providing the student's name, teacher and reason for absence.
- Illness, mental health condition or medical/dental appointment.
- Family emergency, death or illness in the family
- Public Health quarantine
- Religious or cultural observance
- Extreme weather, transportation cancellations
- An absence directly related to homeless status
- Suspension from School
- Expulsion from a school with no permission to re-enroll
- Any absence from school for a day or a portion there of that does not meet the above