Hello Hillhurst families
Thank you for your support this week as we all adjust to new routines and expectations. We were so impressed with how your children adapted to the new rules and ways of being at school. By working together as a community, we help keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Please return all forms to your child's teacher as soon as possible. We need to ensure we have any pertinent health information and any changes to demographics as soon as possible.
- Remember next week we begin soft entry. This means that doors will be unlocked by 8:30. Students coming in early must go directly to their classroom, using the door they have been assigned. The warning bell will ring at 8:40 and we will help all remaining students enter the building in a physically distanced fashion following the lines and stickers on the sidewalks.
- Playground equipment: Just a reminder that the playground equipment is off limits before and after school. I know this is another adjustment. We weren't perfect this week, but we will take a supportive, learning approach to help all of us get used to the new rules.
- Masks – We thank you for your support in helping your child understand the importance of following the rules and expectations. We are working with your children to understand the rules provided to us from Alberta Health Services and the Calgary Board of Education. The kids are doing a great job.
- School council meeting – September 16 at 6:30pm. This will be a virtual meeting. Details will be sent next Friday.
Thank you and enjoy your long weekend. We will see your children on Tuesday.