1) Become informed with the Home Education Getting Started Guide.
2) Attend an Information Event (Final Session-Thursday, August 20 @ 12:00 noon see details below)
3) Book an intake meeting.
4) Complete the registration forms and bring them to the intake meeting:
5) At the intake meeting, provide a copy of your student’s birth certificate and/or passport
6) Provide copies of any relevant documentation, including copies of IPP’s or any recent special education assessments
7) Book a conference with your facilitator in September 2020 to review your learning plan. Learning plan workshops are offered to assist you.
1) Complete these registrations forms and drop them off at the CBE Home Education office:
2) Complete the following as a condition for registration acceptance:
- year-end facilitation conference of the 2019-2020 school year
- Learning plans are due at the time of registration.
Information Sessions for new families to CBE Home Education.
This information session will be hosted online using Google Meet. You do not need a webcam to participate. Children are encouraged to attend with their parents/guardians.
Please use google meet on the dates and time below:
NEW - Thursday, August 20, 2020 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE INFORMATION SESSION