Telephone Messages for Students
We have been getting an unusually high number of telephone calls to the school from parents wanting to talk to their children, or wanting us to take messages for their children. Please make arrangements with your children before school with regard to pick up and play dates.
We will always take your phone calls in the event of an emergency.
Attendance Line: 403-777-6650 ext. 1
It is important that you call the school if your child is going to be absent or arriving late. Please report all absences to the Attendance Line. Visit our Attendance page for more information.
- Morning: 7:30 – 11:20 AM Monday to Friday
- Afternoon: 12:00 – 3:30 PM Monday to Thursday
- Friday Afternoon: 12:00 to 3:00 PM
Grades 1 - 6
- Supervision begins at 7:45 am. Students should not arrive before this time.
- Morning: 8:00 AM
- Recess: 10:05 – 10:20 AM
- Lunch Break: 11:20 AM – 12:00 PM
- Dismissal: 2:30 PM Monday to Thursday
- Friday dismissal at 2:00 PM
- AM Class Only: 7:58 AM – 10:43 AM
Our School Profile page includes a dynamic map with our designation area and walk zone.