Please click on images on the right to enlarge.
Volleyball Registration deadline
September 12, 2019
Men's Volleyball Season
September 26 - October 24,
Games every Thursday 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Playoffs October 24, 2019
- This is a time- based tournament format. All games must start on their scheduled times and end when time is called. The team that is ahead in points will be declared the winner regardless if the game has been completed or not. If there is a tie at the end of regulation time, a one point tie-breaker will finish the game series.
- Teams will play a total of two games to twenty points each if time allows. If teams have completed their games early, they may initiate a fun game, if desired.
- Minimal time is allotted for preparation talks, review of games, and strategy. Coaches must use time before matches on off-times to inform students of rotations and set-up for games, etc.
- There will be one time-out per game, for twenty-five seconds with players on the court at thirty seconds, ready to play.
- No abusive language, attitude, or behaviour will be tolerated by any player, coach, or fans. Anyone who violates this policy will be asked to vacate the building and dependent on severity may be removed from further league play.
- All CSHSAA rules for volleyball will be in effect, except for libero.
- Number 1 and number 4 seeds in the standings will play on Court A in a best-of-three format.
- Number 2 and 3 seeds will play on Court B in a best-of-three format.
- The winner will be to the first team to 25.
- Due to an obstruction on one side of the court (the basketball nets), there will be a rotation in the third game at 12 points.
- The winners of those two games will meet in the Gold Medal Match on Court A and the two remaining teams will play on Court B for the bronze medal.