It's hard to believe that the end of the school year is upon us! Time flies when you're having fun at school- especially at JJ!
As part of staffing for the new school year, all CBE staff have had the opportunity to explore open jobs in other schools. Being engaged in professional development fosters continued growth in our jobs, and one of the best ways to grow is to work in new environments. Many of our staff will be moving to new schools in the fall.
Please join me in congratulating the following teachers on their new placements:
· Mme. Cindy Chin (gr ¾)- Varsity Acres School
· Mme. Jenna Sorrenti (gr ½)- Sundance School
· Mme. Natasa Tilleman (gr ½)- King George School
· Mme. Carly Renaud (Educational Assistant)- Auburn Bay School
· Ms. Michelle Ries (gym)- Mahogany School
· Ms. Alisa Nixon (gr 4)- Nelson Mandella School
The following staff are temporary staff that stepped in for staff on leave. They have not yet secured a position for the Fall and we wish them the best of luck in their next steps.
· Mr. Michael Peace- grade 3 teacher
· Ms. Tanya Bello- grade 1 teacher
· Ms. Brooke Ellsworth- grade 3 teacher
· Mme. Nicoletta Vulcu- grade 1/2 teacher
· Ms. Kailey Harrison- Educational Assistant
· Ms. Kristin Davies – cleaner
We are would like to welcome the following staff to the JJ family:
· Ms. Brittany Jolivette- from Penbrooke Meadows School
· Mme. Dana Popic- from Nosecreek School
There are other soon to be staffing announcements- we are waiting for final confirmation before we share any more new staff updates.
Each and every staff member has left an incredible impact on the JJ family. We are sad to see each of these family members leave us but we are so excited to see what their future holds. CBE is a large organization but we are all connected….and of course, we are Better Together!
A special thank you to you, our marvelous parents and guardians, for supporting the staff and students all year long. Without your support, the year would not have been the success that it was! Your generosity continues to astound us- thank you for everything you do!
We hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing summer- everyone deserves it!
See you on September 1!
Mrs. Kivi & Mme. Lina