Career planning focuses on the following areas:
- Job Search/Preparation
- Getting Involved
- Career Exploration
- Post-Secondary Exploration
- Academic Planning (in conjunction with counsellors)
An interactive education, career, pathways and life planner. The tool can help you to explore and build your high school course plan and inform your course choices. All CBE High School students have access to myBlueprint.
login | myblueprint.ca/cbe (use your CBE edu email and password)
- Learn about yourself using the 520+ assessments
- Plan for high school
- Explore post-secondary opportunities across the country
- College, University, and Apprenticeship Information – detailed information on post-secondary education and training options.
- Explore and compare occupations
- Find entry-level jobs and volunteer opportunities
- Create interactive portfolios for classes and applications
- Create resumes, cover letters, and budgets
- Set goals and action plans
- Document evidence of learning using pictures, videos, drawings, and audio recordings
Alberta careers, learning and employment information.
Job & Career Accelerator. An interactive career selection and job search system, including: occupation profiles, resume building, cover letter writing, interview skills and more.
A library card is required.
A fun, interactive environment where you can get hands-on experience with a variety of careers located on the SAIT campus.