Attendance Line: 403-817-3568 ext. 1 or email: email@example.com.
If your child will be absent for medical or other reasons, please see our Attendance page for contact information.
- Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Hours of Instruction
Grades 1 to 6
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- Lunchtime contact the school office for more information
- Early Dismissal 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM to 10:50 AM
- Monday – Thursday 11:40 AM to 2:30 PM
- AM & PM classes alternate attendance on Friday mornings 8:00 AM - 11:45 AM as per the below schedule.
|Morning classes will attend the following early dismissal days (8:00 AM - 11:45 AM)||Afternoon classes will attend the following early dismissal days (8:00 AM - 11:45 AM)|
September 9 October 21
November 18 December 9
January 20 February 10
March 3, 24 April 21
May 12, 26 June 16
September 2, 16 October
November 4 December 2, 16
January 27 February 24
March 17 April 14, 28
May 19 June 2, 23
Professional Learning Early Dismissal
Professional Learning Time provides school staff the opportunity to engage in professional dialogue, collective inquiry and continuous learning. School staff will address some professional learning with early dismissal for students. This dismissal will be accounted for by adjusting the hours of our school day.
Recess and Breaks
Students need physical and mental breaks, learn more this on our Health & Wellness page.
Our school profile includes a dynamic map with our designation area and walk zone.