Dear Marion Carson Families,
I am looking forward to welcoming our school community to the 2020-21 school year. I want to assure you we are doing everything possible to ensure the health and safety of all our community members. CBE’s Scenario 1 Information can be found on our website and outlines the measures we are taking to provide for the health and safety of our students.
This communication details our staggered start for September 2020. We will be sending a second communication on August 28, 2020 with further information on our School Re-Entry Plan.
We are beginning our school year by limiting the number of students entering the school over the first two days. The purpose of the plan is:
- To welcome back our students and provide valuable time for relationship building in their classroom,
- To ease the transition of all students into school,
- To spend time with smaller groups familiarizing them with our health measures,
- To facilitate physical distancing while teaching the protocols of our health measures,
- Provide a mask for any students without one.
Staggered entry days are full days for Grades 1-6. Kindergarten will continue to follow the staggered entry plan that has already been established. On Thursday, September 3, 2020 regular attendance will resume for all students.
More information is on our Back to School page:
- Staggered Entry
- Class Lists
- Before and After School
Please note that our office staff is working diligently to prepare the school for re-opening. Due to health and safety precautions we are limiting the number of people entering our school at this time. We ask that you call the school at 403-777-6050 to book an appointment if you are requiring assistance with registration. Our office hours are 8:30 am – 4:15 pm beginning Thursday, August 27, 2020.