All McKenzie Towne parents are invited to attend the monthly meetings of our School Council and Parent Association meetings. Council is comprised of both parents and staff representatives, including the principal. Our goal is to work together to create a positive learning environment for our children. Through the council, we can strengthen communication between home and school.
We discuss and plan ways to support the learning needs of our students. We also support special events, such as Special Lunches. Watch this space for updates.
Meeting Dates/Schedule 2022-2023
Meetings will be held in the staff room at McKenzie Towne School
- Monday September 19, 2022 at 6:30pm
- Monday October 17, 2022 at 6:30pm:
- Monday November 21, 2022 at 6:30pm: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/...
- Monday, January 16, 2023 at 6:30pm: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/...
- Monday, February 27, 2023 at 6:30pm: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/...
- Monday, March 20, 2023 at 6:30pm
- Monday, April 17, 2023 at 6:30pm
- Monday, May 15, 2023 at 6:30pm
Our School Council Members
Chair: Erin T. (2022-2023) firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Brad L. (2022-2023) email@example.com
Secretary: Courtney H. (2022-2023) firstname.lastname@example.org