If your child is going to be late or absent please phone the school 403-817-3516 ext.1 to advise of the length of absence and the reason. See more on our Attendance page.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:45 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday: 7:45 AM -12:30 PM
Morning Supervision (Flexible Entry)
- 8:15 – 8:30 AM (8:28 AM - 2 min warning bell, classroom instruction begins at 8:30)
Hours of Instruction
AM Class Monday to Thursday 8:28 - 11:19 AM Friday 8:28 - 11:55 AM
PM Class Monday to Thursday 12:19 - 3:15 PM Friday 8:28 - 11:55 AM
Note: AM and PM students attend on alternate Fridays see our calendar for exact dates
Grades 1 - 5
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM - 3:15 PM (8:28 AM - 2 min warning bell, classroom instruction begins at 8:30)
- Lunch - Grades 1 to 3 11:20 - 12:01 and Grades 4 and 5 12:10-12:51
- Friday 8:30 - 11:55
* Please note that there is no supervision after school hours
School Telephones and Cell Phones
Students and parents are encouraged to make after-school arrangements in advance. It is not always possible to deliver messages in a timely manner and school phones are very busy at dismissal times. Office staff will deliver messages in a way that does not disrupt teaching and learning activities. Telephone calls will be transferred to classrooms only in exceptional situations. Students are permitted to use classroom and office phones with staff permission and when those calls will not interfere with the operation of the school.
Cell phones are an increasingly popular accessory for students and comfort for parents. Safety and privacy concerns require that cell phones be turned off during school hours.
Our school profile includes a dynamic map with our designation area and walk zone.