Nose Creek School - home of the KODIAKS - opened in September 2012 and presently has students in Grades 6 - 9. As a P3 school we are fortunate to have an outstanding facility for our students! Our school facilities include:
- Learning Commons - with wide range of both print and digital resources for students - a hub of our school with production at the core
- 4 Science labs
- 2 Gymasiums
- Macbook, iPad and iPod carts for class use
- Monthly School Council meetings - First Monday each month 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- CASE (Coventry Association for School Enhancement) has raised funds for an age appropriate playground.
- Follow us on Twitter - @NCKodiaks
About Our School Name
Nose Creek school was named for the small creek that meanders on the east side of Coventry Hills. Nose Creek and Nose Hill play a significant role in Aboriginal cultural, particularly for those from the Blackfoot nation.
Each student in keeping with their individual abilities and gifts, will complete high school with a foundation of learning necessary to thrive in life, work and continued learning.
KODIAK SPIRIT guides our endeavours, work and commitment to school community and excellence each day!
S - Service
P - Pride
I - Inspire
R - Respect
I - Integrity
T - Tenacity