Dear NCS Families,
We are beginning our school year by limiting the number of students entering the school over the first two days. The purpose of the plan is:
- To ease the transition of students into school,
- To spend time with smaller groups familiarizing them with our health measures,
- To facilitate physical distancing while teaching the protocols of our health measures.
Because of bussing, staggered entry days are full day.
The students have been divided into 2 groups according to their last names for the staggered entry:
- A – K come Tuesday, September 1
- L – Z come Wednesday, September 2
- All students come Thursday, September 3 and Friday, September 4
Each grade will have a designated entrance and exit. On the first 2 staggered days, there will be designated spots for students to line up (maintaining a 6ft distance between students) near their designated door. The following doors have been designated:
- Grade 5 – East side door
- Grade 6 – West side door
- Grade 7 – West back door
- Grade 8 – Front Door
- Grade 9 – East back door
- PLP – Front door
More details regarding the school's re-entry plan will be provided on Friday, August 28 and Monday, August 31.