Dear O.S. Geiger Families,
With the cancellation of classes due to COVID-19 the CBE is looking into different ways of sharing student report cards in June. One of the possibilities is that report cards will be sent to families online through the parent MyCBE/PowerSchool account. We have noticed that many of our families have still not created their MyCBE/PowerSchool accounts. It is important to do so as soon as possible!
To create your account please click on the following link: https://sis.cbe.ab.ca/public/
For screen shots to support you in this process please click: Parent_Account_Creation_and_Navigation.pdf
Scroll down to the bottom and click “Create Parent Account”
- Request Access Key
- You will need the e-mail you provided to the school (If you have changed your email address this MUST be updated in the school records before you proceed!)
- You will need your child’s CBE number (located on previous report cards)
- You will need your child’s birthdate
- Once you have done this you can access the key from an email sent to your e-mail address
- Then follow the steps to create a parent account where you will be required to use that access key
Once you have created the account you will have access to many online features including receiving report cards, paying fees, booking conferences etc. This will be valuable moving forward.
If you have any trouble creating your account please e-mail Mrs. Boundy: firstname.lastname@example.org she will book a time to call you and walk through the process with you.
· You can come to pickup your student’s belongings from their desks sometime in JUNE. We will have to set the dates at a time that works for our painting crew. They will be painting the bathrooms, halls, gym, office and learning commons.
· School Council and Parent Association: Stay tuned for the next meeting date. We will discuss the budget and staffing for next year.
· As always, if you have questions or concerns please call us at 403-777-6950.
· We look forward to hearing how we can help make ongoing learning even better for your family.
· Families are doing a wonderful job supporting students learning at home.
· Teachers have developed an IMovie because we miss you SO MUCH!
From all of us …
To all of you…
Stay safe and take care of each other.