Each student is assigned a hall locker and a Phys. Ed. Locker. It is important that students remember:
- CBE locks are the only authorized locks for student use.
- Students are to keep their locker combinations confidential and only use their assigned lock and locker.
- Valuables should not be brought to school. The school will not be responsible for the disappearance or destruction of locker belongings.
- Locks are collected at the end of the year. There will be an assessment of $6.00 for any lost lock.
- Lockers are the property of the Calgary Board of Education and may be subject to searches if deemed necessary by school officials.
- If a student feels their combination has been compromised, they should come to the office for a replacement lock.