For the safety of our children, please be courteous and consider the following when dropping off or picking up children from school.
- Avoid double parking.
- Watch for signs indicating "No Stopping" and "No Parking" zones.
- Leave 5 meters between your car and any crosswalk markings. This will ensure children are visible when they enter the crosswalk.
- School bus zones must be kept clear so children can step off the bus and onto a curb instead of exiting into a busy street.
- Parking too close to stop signs, yield signs or intersections makes it difficult to see children in the area and obstructs the view of other motorists. A distance of 5 meters is required.
- Blocking entrances to garages or driveways angers neighbours. Stay back at least 1.5 meters
- Please park responsibly and help make streets safe for our children.
- There is NO PARKING directly outside the school. We need the space for school buses and deliveries.