Dear Parents / Guardians,
We hope that all of our families and friends have had a wonderful winter break! As we return to school we are focused on new beginnings in 2022 and continuing with rich learning experiences for our students.
Just a quick update on staffing for the New Year 2022.
- Ms. Pon will continue to work in our grade 3 team for Ms. Armstrong until her return.
- Ms. Oberg will remain in the grade 3 classroom until the end of the school year to ensure continuity and reporting.
- Ms. Turvey has returned and joined the grade 2 team replacing Ms. Amatto until the end of the school year.
- Welcome to Ms. Harvey who will be working as part of the Kindergarten team replacing Ms. Cheng until Ms. Webb return.
- Welcome back to Ms. Cook who has returned to the grade 1 team.
Daily Health Checklist:
Please use this daily to determine if your child(ren) should attend school or remain at home.
Parents will be contacted if a student exhibits symptoms for pickup from the school and will wait in the office infirmary area until a parent/guardian or approved contact arrives to sign out the student for the day.
Please have your student practice logging into the google classroom in preparation for a sudden shift to online learning if required.
Email the classroom teacher if you require password clarification or access to your students' online classroom.
Students who are required to self isolate or quarantine for short periods of time may access the online classroom for a week at a glance activities focused on literacy and numeracy. Completed work will not be required for submission or assessment in these short term scenarios.