Dress for Learning
Follow standards of dress and grooming which reflect a place of learning and a place of work.
- Students should not wear clothing with inappropriate designs or imprints
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses should be of a reasonable length
- Bare shoulders, midriffs and backs as well as low-cut fronts are unacceptable.
- Beach style or revealing clothing is inappropriate and tops must cover the waist and shoulders.
- No hats / hoods are to be worn inside the school
Indoor / Outdoor Shoes
All students must have a pair of runners labeled with their name for indoor and gym use, as well as in preparation for a fire drill or emergency situations. Unless the weather is especially extreme, recess breaks are held outside and students are expected to spend this time outdoors on the playground. We find that outdoor activity contributes to learning and social development. Students are expected to have appropriate outdoor clothing and shoes or boots.