Five-day noon supervision service is available to all students. There is a fee for this program and registration is required. Students must provide their own lunches. Please avoid sending food with nuts or nut products. Please register through My CBE Account.
Students are provided with the option of staying at school for lunch. Noon Supervision is offered to all students in Grades 1- 6. Noon supervision at our schools offers a safe and secure place for children to have lunch and enjoy outdoor play with their classmates.
- Students who stay for lunch must be registered for lunchroom supervision.
- Noon supervision fees are charged to parents of all students who use noon supervision services.
- Income tax receipts are issued for noon supervision fees: receipts may be included as child care expenses for income tax purposes.
- Please visit Fees & Waivers for information about fees and waivers.
- Please visit Forms You Need for lunchroom supervision forms.
- Fees can be paid at: My CBE Account.