Lunchtime Hours & Supervision
Grades 4-6 - 11:50 - 12:30
Grades 7-9 - 12:00 - 12:40
Students in Grades 7-9 may leave the campus at lunchtime. Those who remain will be supervised.
The Calgary Board of Education provides students with the option to stay at school for lunch. Lunch Supervision is offered to all students in Grades 1- 6 and in our full-day kindergarten programs for an annual fee. Please visit our Lunch Supervision page for information.
Fun Lunches Information
Online Ordering Guide
Step 1: Go to https://WDP.hotlunches.net
Step 2: Select “Register” in the top right – you will only need to do this one time for the year.
- School Access Code (case sensitive): WDP
- Complete the registration form (record your password).
- An email confirmation will be sent to the email you provided.
Step 3: Select “Add Students” from under the Profile tab.
- Enter your child’s name.
- Select child’s Connect teacher and class/grade from the drop down menu carefully.
- Add additional children in your family who attend William D. Pratt.
- You will note that your child’s status will be listed as “unverified.” This will not hold up your order.
Step 4: Select “Orders”
- Complete your child/ren’s order for each event. Please enter their order carefully and review with them.
- Parent Volunteers – as always we will need volunteers to make these events run smoothly. At the bottom of each order page, please indicate if you are available to volunteer and we will contact you to confirm. You must have a valid security clearance.
- Payments must be made by credit card via PayPal. The PayPal fee of 2.9% + $.30 per transaction is a convenience fee issued by PayPal and will be charged to the purchaser. We strongly encourage you to order for all the dates at once to avoid multiple fees.
- PayPal account – when you are ready to pay for your complete order you will be redirected to the PayPal website to log-in to your personal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, select “Don’t have a PayPal Account” and fill in the required information.
- Cancellations after payment – We are not able to issue refunds. If your child misses the day of the lunch or snack, please consider your payment a donation to School Council.
If you have any questions or problems registering your child(ren) or need assistance placing an order, please email WDPlunches@gmail.com.