Last modified on
Wilma Hansen School Gym Rules
- No food or drinks in the locker rooms or gym.
- Students are allowed in the gym for an activity only if a teacher supervisor is present.
- All students participating in class or on a team must be changed into gym strip (unless otherwise stated).
- Everyone participating must have appropriate footwear (running shoes). No shoes that mark the floor, or flip flops, etc.
- Respect the equipment for its intended use and do not go into the equipment room unless invited to.
- Respect your environment in all areas of the gym, stage, weight room, etc. This is your space and equipment. Do not litter, pick up after each other and report any damage immediately to your teacher.
- No electronic devices are allowed in the gym at any time.