- Go to www.fundraising.purdys.com
- Click on “SUPPORT”
- Enter info under “support an active campaign”
- It will ask you the email associated with campaign, you must enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register with your personal information and make your selections using the online order form
Your empty beverage containers can help us reach our fundraising goal! Donate directly to the playground rebuild project by signing up with SkipTheDepot.
Step 1: Use this referral link: https://app.skipthedepot.com/apas
Step 2: Create a personal account
Step 3: Prepare your beverage containers for donation
Step 4: Schedule a pick-up directly from your home OR take your containers to the Calgary Bottle Exchange at 9218 Horton Road SW and use the Drop&Go service
How to prepare your beverage containers?
There’s no need to sort the beverage containers. Simply put your containers in a large garbage bag, write 6KNQ (our 4 digit customer ID) on the outside of the bag. Schedule your pickup or drop&go. Funds will be sent directly to the Acadia Parent Advisory Society.
No sorting required. No handling of cash. No waiting in lines.
Friends and family outside of Calgary can also contribute to our fundraiser if they live in one SkipTheDepot’s other service locations. Simply share the instructions above, and they can schedule a pickup or drop off at a participating bottle depot in their city.
Mabel's Labels -- Durable labels that keep your kid's belongings out of the lost & found! They have expanded their product line with wall decals, allergy alert labels and personalized book labels (just to name a few).
- Visit https://mabelslabels.com/support-a-fundraiser
- Click "Support a Fundraiser"
- Choose Acadia School (Calgary) from the drop down menu
- Choose your labels and have everything shipped directly to your home.