School council meetings will are 6:30 - 7:30 PM in the school library. Check our Calendar page for dates and times.
The School Council of Acadia School is committed to working with the school community to ensure that quality learning opportunities are provided for all of our students. We support the many diverse and innovative programs offered in our school and work closely with our administration to enhance the educational opportunities available in our school. All parents and legal guardians of children enrolled in our school are members of our School Council. Executive positions are filled at our fall meeting, usually held in September of each year.
Parents are encouraged to attend the regular meetings of the School Council and we remind all parents that your input and feedback are very important in ensuring the success of our school! Many important topics are discussed at School Council meetings and they are a good source of information as well as a great opportunity to speak up and have your opinion heard. Every voice is important and we encourage each one of you to attend meetings and share your opinions with us.
Our School Council Members
Vice President: Cece
Casino Coordinator: Vacant
Fundraising Coordinator: Jill M & Jill S
Contact the School Council
Facebook: Acadia School Parent Council
Why You Should Attend
- You want to get to know what is happening in your child’s school
- You are excited to meet other parents from your community
- You want to get to know the school administration
- You want to learn more about what your child is doing at school
- You want to have a voice in the decisions that are made at your child’s school
- You want to have a say in how fundraising is done and where those funds are spent
- You know that every family has a voice at Acadia, but that you need to use it in order to be heard
- You know that it sets a great example to your children when you get involved and volunteer your time
- You want to be part of a larger community, and you want that community to be strong
- You want Acadia School to be a strong school where children learn and are supported by teachers, administration, parents and their surrounding communities