Fundraising Activities at AFS
Fundraising is so important for our school and school community. See below for our current fundraisers.
FundScrip Gift Cards
FundScrip is a fundraising program where you can donate to our school simply by purchasing gift cards for your everyday shopping (i.e. groceries, gas, gifts and household items). When you purchase a $100 grocery gift card, you receive the $100 card, but in addition, a percentage is donated to our fundraising campaign which goes toward supporting our school programming, artist residencies, technology, sports and more. There are over 250 retailers across Canada to choose from.
For 2022, the Alexander Ferguson Elementary Parent Council is running an online, ongoing campaign. You order online through FundScrip, and the cards will be delivered directly to the address of your choice anywhere in Canada. No paper forms or school pickup dates! Order anytime and as often as you'd like throughout the year.
How to order:
- Visit FundScrip website and click Support a Group: https://www.fundscrip.com/support-a-group
- Enter Alexander Ferguson’s Group Invitation Code PX72UB
- If you ordered in 2021, you may already have an account. If not, create an account.
- Shop Cards, Checkout, Review and Place Order.
- Pay by credit card or EFT. Orders can be shipped directly to an address of your choice. If there are shipping fees, these will be added at checkout.
- Order as many times as you like during the year.
Your family and friends across Canada can support our school too, with gift card orders being delivered right to their door! Share this link with them: https://www.fundscrip.com/support-a-group/PX72U
For questions please contact email@example.com
Skip the Depot is a bottle drive fundraiser providing pick up right from your house and proceeds go towards our school fundraising account.
Skip The Depot AFES
More information on guidelines for school-based fundraising is available on the CBE website.