Ceremony / Banquet
Participation in Graduation Ceremonies requires students to:
- Have earned the required credits and courses to meet the Alberta Education requirements for a High School Diploma or Certificate of High School Achievement
- Be a student in good standing according to the school' code of conduct
Individual cases will be considered on their own merits.
Grad Meeting Schedule
- March 10, 2020 = meeting at lunch at 12:00
- April 7, 2020 = meeting at lunch at 12:00
- May 5, 2020 = meeting at lunch at 12:00
- May 26, 2020 = meeting at lunch at 12:00
This year, our grad will be held on June 5, 2020. This is an extremely exciting time for everyone in our building. We get to see the excitement of our students who are graduating. As we get closer to the date, the talk of what they will be wearing can be heard throughout the halls and in mentor groups and we see the hard work that goes into putting the decorations in the gym come to life. It can also be a time of considerable stress for the students regarding progress in their classes and course completion. Throughout the year, we have continual grad checks to make sure our grads are on schedule to
graduate. It is imperative that parents connect with their kids regarding staying up to date with their classes. All students have the opportunity outside of class time to catch up during lunch time, before and after school and of course during tutorial time at the end of each semester. The goal of our students should be that they stay on track during the semester and use the tutorial time to review for their exams.
Jostens Grad Ring Sales
Student can try on and order graduation rings March 5, 2020 at lunchtime.
April 1, 2 and 3 2020, details regarding booking a time slot to follow.
Official Graduation Ceremony Glenmore Inn
Tickets on sale April 30 until May 21 at $60.00 per person.