Andrew Sibbald School offers a supervised lunch program. Please visit our Lunch Supervision page for information. We have a common lunchtime this year for K to 6 students from 11:30 - 12:15. Please ensure that lunch kits are well labeled with full names and that your children have appropriate outdoor clothing.
There is no milk program this year.
If you have any questions/concerns about the lunch program, please contact Angela Machnee.
Please remember to phone the attendance line 403-777-6830 ext. 1 to report illness.
We will be ordering through Healthy Hunger again this year for the Fun Lunches / Fun Snacks. You can sign your child up at https://www.healthyhunger.ca
- This year Kindergarten students CAN order for Fun Lunch. Please check dates carefully to ensure they will be present that day.
- You can order as much or as little as you think you child will enjoy for lunch or snack
- Please click on https://www.healthyhunger.ca/ to register your child and order your child's fun lunches/snacks online
- Payment will only be online through Healthy Hunger (they accept Mastercard, Visa and Interac online)
- Lunch/snacks will be delivered by parent volunteers to your child's lunchroom
Registering your child on Healthy Hunger will ensure you don't miss out as you will receive reminder emails. There is no opportunity to order the day of fun lunch/snack. The cut off for ordering or cancelling an order is 5 days before the fun lunch/snack. No changes can be made after that 5 day cut off. No refunds will be given if your child is away on the day of fun lunch/snack. We will hold the lunch/snack until noon if you would like to come and pick it up. After that time, it will be disposed of.
Volunteers will be needed to sort and hand out the fun lunches/snacks, so if you have your police clearance and want to help, you can sign up through your child's class or email me directly. If you have any questions, please contact Sherry Marr, the Fun Lunch Coordinator.
Nut Aware School
Andrew Sibbald School is a nut-aware school. For the safety of our staff and students with life-threatening allergies, we ask that you refrain from sending lunches or snacks that may contain peanut/nut products to the school. For more information about allergies, visit our Illness & Medical page.