School is a place of learning and deserves our respect. One way to show that respect is by dressing appropriately. Please use the following as a guideline:
- Shirts that cover us up – no muscle shirts, halter tops or spaghetti straps.
- Shorts and skirts that are long enough – use the fingertip test to make sure.
- If you have to advertise for something on your clothes, make sure it’s appropriate too – keep the pictures and language suitable for even our youngest students to see. (No obscenities in picture or words and no references to weapons, drugs and alcohol.)
- Gang paraphernalia like rags, bandannas and colours should kept away from school.
- It’s not cold inside, please keep your hats off and hoods down.
- Shoes are a must! No Slippers or heelies please.