Dropping Off Your Children
Parents are reminded of the no stopping bus zone that is in effect from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day.
Please do not stop in our bus zone – every foot of it is needed for our students who arrive by school bus, daycare van and special taxis. In addition, please do not use the staff parking lot as a drop off spot either, this causes significant safety issues for children and families walking along the sidewalk across the entrance to the lot.
For everyone's safety, especially the children's:
- Please do not stop or park in the Handicapped zone or the bus zone, which runs along Temple Drive from the south side of the patrolled crosswalk to the lamp post nearest to the next crosswalk.
- Please remember not to jaywalk, or do U-turns in front of the school.
- Our neighbours across the street need us not to block their driveways when dropping off children.
- Do not use the staff parking lot for any reason, there is parking on the street if you need to come into the school.
- There is also parking on Templegreen Road to the north of the school and on Templeton Circle to the east (you would use the path to cut through to Temple Drive).
monitor the crosswalk directly in front of the school before school, at the
start of the lunch hour and after school. Please remember to follow their
directions when you cross Temple Drive. Also note, that we do not patrol the crosswalks to the west (64 Street)
and north (37 Avenue) of the school. Both drivers and pedestrians need to be
alert in both spaces, especially since both are a T-intersection.