Each student is assigned a hall locker at the beginning of the school year. Each student will be provided with a lock which is their property for the duration of the school year.
Students are responsible for:
- Keeping their locker combinations confidential
- Using only their assigned locker
- Securely fastening their locks at all times
- Using only the assigned CBE lock
- Replacing lost locks. There is a replacement charge of $10 for a lost lock, this fee will be added to your PowerSchool Account when a lock has been lost.
- Marking all of their possessions (i.e. books, physical education clothing, shoes, etc.) clearly.
The school will not accept responsibility for the disappearance or damage of personal items brought to school.
Students are reminded that lockers are the property of the school and that lockers may be checked periodically. Students may exchange their lock if they feel that their combination has been compromised.