Families will find many avenues to send and receive information at Auburn Bay School. We find one communication method will not work for everyone, however there basic communication methods we will all find helpful.
- School Website – This website is your best source for school information, reports, policies and important dates, as well as information about what's happening in our classes, links to our social media accounts, and news from the CBE.
- Electronic Agendas & Teacher Blogs – Agenda information will be shared with families on grade team blogs. Specific information about your child's classroom learning events will be shared.
- Instagram – Auburn Bay School has instagram account. The purpose of this account is to share creative and innovative learning with families. The accounts will be locked and followers will require permission to see the account.
- School Council - All Auburn Bay parents and guardians are invited to attend the monthly meetings of our school council. The Auburn Bay School Council is comprised of both parents and staff representatives. Our goal is to work together to create a positive learning environment for our children. Through the council, we can strengthen communication between home and school. We discuss and plan for our school’s future. We also support special events.
- Parent Society - The Auburn Bay Fundraising Society works collaboratively with the School Council. Highlights, dates and times of future meetings are published on our website. You can learn more by visiting the Auburn Bay Parent Society Facebook page.
Subscribe to Receive Our School Messages
Don't miss out on topics such as picture days, student fees, field trip costs, yearbook, fun lunches, and more.
How to Subscribe
View our Classes & Departments page.
Stay connected by following one or all of our social media accounts.
School Council/Parent Society
Our RSS feeds allow you to access school content in a variety of ways at your convenience that works best for you.