A Successful Student Demonstrates
- Self-management and organizational skills and a commitment to daily homework.
- A willingness to participate in positive social interactions and take a leadership role when engaging in problem solving, acts of citizenship, and service.
- A willingness to accept the challenge of a rigorous academic curriculum and an eagerness for knowledge and service.
TLC Guiding Principles
The three pillars that characterize the Traditional Learning Centre Program are:
Respect for self, Respect for others, Respect for the Environment.
Respect for Self
- Each student will strive for academic excellence.
- Students and parents recognize that diligence, effort, and scholastic achievement generate self-esteem.
- Students understand that they are to abide by a code of conduct and that they are a main contributor to the school climate and culture.
Respect for Others
- This comprises respect for human and property rights of others, respect for roles or legitimate authority in home, community and country, and respect for the contributions of those more or less capable than oneself in given areas.
- Students will contribute to an orderly, disciplined and secure school environment based on clear ethical principles. The ability for each student to exercise their right to an education in optimal conditions is paramount and the school will strive to uphold this right.
Respect for the Environment
- Students are expected to care and nurture the school environment and the resources made available to them.
How to Register for the TLC Program
Please visit the How to Register page.