This Code of Conduct was created by Belfast Students a few years ago. This authentic learning experience has empowered our students voice and sense of social responsibility.
- Respect everyone always
- Be honest, act honorably
- Honour all success, even those of your opponents
- Choose fair teams by: Blind pick with shoe, hat or glove; Teacher or adult pick; Count 1-2-3 pick
- Clean language only
- No tripping, body checking, etc.
- Discrimination for any reason is not acceptable (sexism, ageism, etc.)
- All players are referees, all players can call ―foul‖ on themselves
- Repeated failure (two times) to follow the code means a ban from that activity for one week
- Play within the spirit of the game
- Winning is fun, but it is not the purpose of play
- Fun is the purpose of play
- Gloating or bragging is not within the spirit of the game