Career and Technology Foundations
The Career & Technology Foundations (CTF) is inquiry-based, hands-on studies for Grades 7–9.
Bishop Pinkham CTF Courses Include
- Foods and Fashion
- CDC and Construction
- Communication Technologies (Computing Sciences, Information Processing, TV/Video Film, Photography)
CTS involves five main clusters composed of occupational areas with industry commonalities.
The 5 CTS Clusters
- Business, Administration, Finance & Information Technology (BIT)
- Health, Recreation & Human Services (HRH)
- Media, Design & Communication Arts (MDC)
- Natural Resources (NAT)
- Trades, Manufacturing & Transportation (TMT