Students may share a hall locker with another homeroom student. It is our expectation that there will be no switching partners, locks and no sharing of combinations or replacing with a non-CBE school lock. PE lockers are for individual use only. Lockers are the property of the Calgary Board of Education and are available as such for inspection as deemed necessary by administration. Students must keep lockers tidy, free of old food, stickers and clean at all times. Lock or locker issues should be reported to the office.
In order for students to have a safe place to store their belongings during the school day, individual lockers and locks are provided to every student. Lockers are the property of the school and are on loan to the student.
- should not leave items of value in their lockers
- are responsible for the proper care of the locker
- should not to give their lock combination to anyone else
- are responsible to keep his/her locker clean
- will remove all contents when requested to do so
- will be held responsible for damages to the locker
In the event that school safety and security is a concern administration has the right to complete searches of student lockers and student property.
The use of personal locks on school lockers is not permitted. If a replacement lock is required there will be a $5.00 charge.