Grade 6 Intensive French and Grade 7 Late French Immersion Programs
Are you a student that is motivated in their learning? Do you like French? Then the Intensive French or Late French Immersion Program at Bob Edwards School may be for you! This is a program where grade 6 & 7 students begin learning French in a fun atmosphere with new friends and great teachers.
It is important to know the following about our program:
- No previous knowledge of French is required.
- All that you need to succeed in our program is a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, a good work ethic and a desire to be challenged.
- All of your academic subjects (French Language Arts, Social Studies, Science and Math) are taught in French
- English and Exploratory Classes (including PE, Drama, Band, Construction, Foods & Fashion, Art, etc.) are taught in English.
- By the end of grade 9, you will have the knowledge, ability and fluency to speak, read, and write in French.
- There are no extra school fees associated with our program.
Why should you join this program?
- It is fun to learn another language
- You will make new friends
- You will be challenged
- You can get better jobs
- You can travel all over the world
- You live in a bilingual country
- You can speak in a language that your parents probably will not understand.
Other Cool Things about our School:
- We have many awesome clubs!
- We have a great cafeteria!
- We have many special activities including French cultural activities, plays, musical performances, Spirit Days (Wacky hair, hat, pyjamas…), Sports Day, and so much more…
If you would like more information, please feel free to call our office at 403-777-7770. Registration packages are available at the school or see our registration packages under how to register.