To develop a strong community of educated, moral and socially responsible citizens.
To provide quality learning opportunities in a diverse, caring community.
Our School Goals
- To advance learning
- To support learning
- To facilitate learning
- To celebrate learning and achievement
Bowness High School has a long tradition of “Pride and Excellence” that is reflected in the many activities that occur daily. We expect everyone at Bowness to follow the school credo of “Pride and Excellence”. To follow this credo, students should commit to the following:
- Demonstrating Pride & Excellence daily by accepting new challenges, constantly striving to improve and displaying positive attitudes.
- Seeking a well-rounded educational experience through a balance of academics, athletics, fine arts and other activities.
- Positively impacting school climate by demonstrating citizenship and character.
- Doing what is right. Determine the best answers to any moral dilemmas by asking for advice, talking to friends, family and your teachers.
Why Bowness is a School Filled with Pride and Excellence
Our Modernization Project
In 2010 Bowness High School was identified as a priority for modernization on
the CBE Three-Year Capital Plan. Construction was completed in September
View PDF of modernization photos